März 28, 2010

Doing the secret Easter Bunny!

This month we're doing a little secret Easter Bunny at our dog bulletin board (forum.ksgemeinde.de), it's basically the same as doing a secret Santa (or "Wichteln", as it's called in Germany), but this time for Easter.
For those who don't know how it works, here's a description:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Santa

Since my "Wichtel" (the person who gets the present) has got two Bullterriers I sew some Bullterrier egg cosies:


.
Additionally she gets an Easter bunny boxy pouch:




Found this really easy and helpful tutorial for making this pouch (made it a little bit bigger though) here:
http://threebears.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/little-boxy-pouch-tutorial/
Although I really hate sewing bags and pouches with zippers (because I simply can't manage to sew them in properly), I decided to have a go at this one.
I used red fabric with white polka dots for the outside and black fabric with dark grey stars for the bunny application and the lining.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen